This wikiHow teaches you how to use Google Maps on your PC or Mac to find parking spots near a location.
10 Second Summary
1. Open Google Maps.
2. Type parking near (location) and press Enter.
3. Click a result.
- Open Google Maps. You can find parking locations by visiting https://maps.google.com in any web browser on Windows or macOS.
- Type into the search bar and press or . Replace (location) with the area in which you want to find parking. A list of nearby parking lots will appear in the left column.
- If you’re looking for parking spots near your current location, type .
- If no results appear, there may not be any known parking lots in that area.
- Click a result. This pins the location to the map. To get directions to this location, click Directions, or click Send to Your Phone so you can get them when you’re on the road.
Mickleach.com is your news, entertainment, music & fashion website. We provide you with the latest news and videos straight from the entertainment industry.